MS walker
English 12
22 February 2016
PV passion pitch
I am interested in this project because I used to work at my uncles appliance store when I was little and I've always seen myself owning a store(a family thing). I want to own something that's mine selling my ideas or finds, from antique's to old vintage furniture and appliances for an old vintage décor. In my research I'm hoping to answer various question's from what type of education would I need ,what would the annual earnings look like, how would I acquire a small store in a high demand state, how would you set a up a website that's connected to a delivery service for orders and shipping. the expert and information I can get from the internet or videos from people who own or recently owned a business or store. my action plan is to post on the blog with the new information required or anything related to helping me figure out what's needed.
This "Pitch" should be in video form and posted on a static page labeled "Elevator Pitch"!! It is not considered a blog post.
ReplyDelete